Monday, June 25, 2012

Shawty......(Shorty...get it? hehe)

One thing you will notice about this blog, is the randomness of the content. I admire people that are capable of creating content on demand on a daily basis. The steady stream of videos, perceptions, opinions produced by some people is just astounding to me.

Content creation, for me, comes from my gut, from my soul, from my feeling of the moment. I hear a song, and think to myself  "Oh wow, I could totally see how I could put 'this' scene in". So I start the project, and go full steam ahead on the idea. Eventually, I get to a point where I'm not really inspired, and end up with an unfinished project.

I will, however, go ahead and compile and upload to see how the video will look online, and also get feedback from my close friends about the flow. I don't post these to my main YouTube account, as I try to keep that as my 'finished project' account. I don't want people linking to videos I'm going to eventually delete.  

In this example, it's a 30 second clip of a song that I will eventually finish. I have run across some technical issues in the character color choices and the chroma key coloring used (as you can tell below) in the WoW Model Viewer. 



Almost immediately after the video was uploaded, I got the email from YouTube about ContentID match. It's a 30 second clip. What was fair use again?


No comments:

Post a Comment