Friday, July 13, 2012

Sparks

I know there is a lot of controversy about Coldplay. I personally didn't listen to them when they were popular, so to me, listening to them now is kinda a treat. It's like a whole new band.

Cal first introduced me to them via this snip-it from "Wedding Crashers", which, was also a movie I had not seen. It kinda fit how we felt at the time.


The one thing about World of Warcraft, people spend a lot of time together in game, which leads to some feelings and bonds that are just as real as ones made 'in the flesh'. 

Since the Internet is still relatively new, in terms of human interaction time lines; it is yet unknown what affect this new way of human connection has on the emotional health of society in general. I'll let ya know in a few months how my experience turns out. 

Until then, I plan to fully engulf in the Twisting Nether of  that line between fantasy and reality. 










No comments:

Post a Comment