Friday, July 20, 2012

Banned......


I left the screen shots at work, but basically, Joefro Horde-side started a thread about Promade wrecking Stormwind. 

I merely stated that they keep coming when people are asleep and who cares, it's an RP server. 

The discussion escalated a tad, and names were tossed around, cuss words may or may not have been censored by the autofilter, animated gifs were created, and fun was had by all. 

I'm not exactly sure who did the reporting, but I know it wasn't by KoT members that were involved with the discussion, or Promade.

It also kinda spilled over into Facebook after the bans went out, in which I had to close my Facebook account 

I left the screen shots of the thread that held this discussion at work. I'll grab em later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment