Thursday, August 9, 2012

Days Gone By......

I was looking through some photos and screen shots, and I wonder what people a few generations down the road are going to think of all of the pictures and screen shots people take now. 

Anyone else sad when they lost their Chocolate Shoppe on Facebook?




Here's one of the coolest Farmville pics I ever had.

That one was a ton of fun to grow. Took me about 4 days if I remember right. Maybe only 3. 

This was the first screen shot I got from my very best girlfriend. It's of the first time they killed Maly. 

This is the first screen shot I ever took in WoW. This was before I learned about Add Ons. I had only been playing WoW for about 3 weeks at this point. 




I was really big into The Sims for a while, however all of those pics are on a hard drive in storage. 

I also have some pics from Second Life.

Someday I hope to hunt down my very first screen shot. It was of the high score on a Commodore 64 game called Kaboom! You were supposed to take a photo of the TV and mail it in to them when you got 3000 points. I know I have that photo around somewhere.....


No comments:

Post a Comment